Join me today as I create with the Fifth Avenue sticker collection from Paper House Productions. I love using the micro stickers to dress up a doily as well as create a "faux" shaker box. The faux enamel sticker was also a perfect addition to my title.
Fifth Avenue Micro Stickers: http://shrsl.com/1gcdh
Fifth Avenue Faux Enamel Stickers:
http://shrsl.com/1gcdl
The sequin mixes from SpiegelMom Scraps that I used were: Elegant Winter and Freezin' for a Reason.
Some of the links on my channel are affiliate links which simply means that I get a small percentage of funds for each sale made using those links. It doesn’t cost you a dime extra but it helps me to maintain my channel and keep sharing content.
Scrapbook Process Video: Fashionista camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 89 Likes | 89 Dislikes |
| 541 views views | 3.93K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét